Seat Altea Tailored boot mats for model years 2004-2015, set of 1 mats.
CarMatWorld.co.uk have been supplying Seat Altea boot liner for years, with an impressive range of 5 grades of carpet, and a heavy-duty Seat Altea rubber car mat option we are sure we have what you need to improve and protect the floor of your car. All our mats are made to order here in the UK, then shipped with either RoyalMail tracked 48 or APC courier, please allow 3-7 days for production, 7-10 days for our prestige boot mats.
Our Tailored Boot Mats are available in 7 different grades/qualities. And are manufactured here in the UK.
- Premium Carpet - Premium is our entry level carpet but also our best seller. Made from 600g/m2 looped pile carpet, with granulated backing. Also comes with a heel pad fitted for extra durability.
- Velour Carpet - Velour is a great choice if you are wanting that something more, made from 750g/m2 high-quality carpet and comes with a heel pad fitted.
- Luxury Carpet - Luxury is a great mix of affordability and quality. Manufactured from 900g/m2 tufted carpet makes for a longer lasting but easy to clean car mats. This is the highest grade we offer a heel pad on.
- Executive Carpet - Executive is perfect for that high-end OE finish, it has a 1300g/m2 tufted deep pile carpet that gives a quality look and feels great under your feet.
- Prestige Carpet - Prestige is our flagship carpet, made from a plush 1500g/m2 wool affect material that gives you a superior feel and finish. Available in 4 colours and also the choice of our nu-buck trims will leave you spoilt for choice.
- Rubber Mats - 3mm Rubber mats are a great option to keep the interior of your vehicle clean and protected.
- Heavy-duty Rubber Mats - 5mm Rubber is our strongest and most resilient material, only available untrimmed as it's too thick to sew you can be sure that this is a great option to protect your vehicle and is easy to clean.
|Vehicle Year||2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004|
|Mats In Set||1|
All our mats are made to order, please allow 3-7 working days for your order to be shipped (allow up to 10 days for Prestige mats).
Once your order has been despatched we will aim to send you the tracking details on the day of despatch, sometimes the day after. Your order will be sent with either Royal Mail 48 Tracked or APC parcel courier for large or heavy orders. If you order 2 items or more then they will probably be shipped separately and may arrive on different days.
We offer FREE returns, please contact us if you have any issue with an item you ordered, or have simply changed your mind and we can send over a pre-paid returns label.